Liquid Seam Sealant:
- Prevents fabric from fraying and secures thread ends
- Washable and dry cleanable
- Size: 0.75 oz (22.5 ml)
Fray Check – Liquid Seam Sealant will not discolor or stain most fabrics. Always test on an inconspicuous seam to be sure.
- Place a piece of cardboard between area being treated and other fabric layers.
- Unscrew blue cap and puncture tip with fine pin.
- Gently squeeze bottle and apply very small amount of Fray Check.
- Allow to dry for 15-30 minutes.
- Always keep cap on Fray Check bottle when not in use.
TIP: To remove unwanted spots of Fray Check, treat with rubbing alcohol. Test in an area to be sure there is no color change or ring formation.
CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Fray Check – Liquid Seam Sealant contains normal propanol alcohol. Do not use near heat or flame. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists get medical attention. Keep out of the reach of children.