AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter – Starter Set:
How GO! Big Makes Quilting Easier:
- Two-Tone Foam™
- Makes it quick and easy to align fabric over shapes so you can save fabric
- 1/4″ Seam Allowance
- Always included in geometric shapes
- Dog-eared corners
- No need to manually clip dog-eared corners
Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
- Two Dies Included:
- GO! Tumbler-4 1/2″ (4″ Finished) (55445)
- GO! Flower (55446)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6″ x 6″
- 12-page Pattern & Idea Book for your GO! Tumbler & Flower Dies
- Product Registration Card
- User’s Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Closed Dimensions: 12 1/2″W x 4 1/2″L x 8 1/4″H (31.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
- Open Dimensions: 17″W x 12 1/2″L x 8 1/4″H (43.2 cm x 31.8 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
- Item Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- Accurate cuts every time
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps to reduce hand and arm strain
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time
- Unlimited design options with wide selection of GO! dies
- Portable and easy to store (only 8.5 lbs.)
- Double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Easy-lift carrying handle makes it easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
The AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter does not work with 10″ x 10″ or 10″ x 24″ GO! dies.
*To conserve fabric, cover only the shape you want to cut–not the entire die board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your AccuQuilt GO! Baby fabric cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Baby fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.